Participants are required to make online registration and settled payment by Oct 31, 2019.
*If you have registered during Early period, please settle payment by Sep 06, 2019.
(Before or on Sept.6)
(After Sept.6 or On-Site)
|Non Speaker(Student *2)
|Non Speaker(Member *3)
|Non Speaker(Non-member *3)
|For accompanying person(Reception and banquet ticket *4)
- Registration fees (for non-student) cover: Proceedings (USB), Program brochure, Reception, Banquet, Lunch and Coffee.
- *1 Speakers are required to complete the registration before submitting the final papers.
- *2 Student registration covers: Proceedings (USB), Program brochure, Reception (on Nov 25), Lunch and Coffee.
To participate in the banquet on Nov 26, additional payment of 8,000 JPY is required.
- *3 "Member" means individuals who belong to Sponsors and the member organizations of The Union of EcoDesigners.
- *4 The reception and banquet are held on Nov 25 and Nov 26, respectively.
Rooms have been reserved at hotels around the Conference venue (Pacifico Yokohama) by KNT.
Accommodation reservations are proceeded on first-come-first-served basis.
After application deadline, KNT will send a confirmation slip informing the details of accommodation reservation.
*If you would like to make reservation for accommodation, please include accommodation request during your registration.
Final confirmation sheet will be sent by email to applicants who completed the payment.
Applicants will receive all the documents at the conference venue.
All payments must be made in Japanese Yen (JPY) with credit card online or bank transfer by Oct 31, 2019.
- If you have registered during Early period, please settle payment by Sep 06, 2019.
- No registration and/or reservation will be confirmed in the absence of payment.
- Please be advised that only receipt of your registration fee by the conference organizers will get you registered for the conference.
- Neither checks nor cash are accepted.
credit_cardCredit Card by Online
VISA, Master Card, American Express, Diners Club, or JCB only.
- Please use a credit card which is valid at least until December 2019.
- Drawer of this online payment transaction will be "Kinki Nippon Tourist Co / Kinkinituponturisuto
However, the company name might be slightly changed depending on the card company.
- Credit card transactions will be recorded on your credit card statement two or three month later due to system matter.
Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
Suzuran Branch (Branch Code:760)
SWIFT Code: SMBCJPJT
Account Number: 6103210(Ordinary account)
Account Holder Name: KNT-CT Global Travel Co.,Ltd.
- Bank transfer must be made in full amount without any deductions of transaction charges.
- Please include your “Registration Number” in the remitter’s name of your bank transfer.
- When making bank transfer collectively, please inform us the name of applicant and registration number by email.
Change & Cancellation Policy
In case of change and/or cancellation, a written notification should be sent to KNT by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The date and time of the change and cancellation will be based on the working hours (9:30-17:30 [JST] Mon - Fri except national holidays (Aug 12, Sep 16 & 23, Oct 14 & 22).
After working hours, cancellation will be made on next working day, which may incur charges.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- For speakers, registrations cancelled before or on November 6 are eligible for a 20% refund of the registration fees paid.
- For non-speakers, registrations cancelled before or on November 6 are eligible for a 50% refund of the registration fees paid.
Registration deadline for speakers and E-book publication policy
- The presentations that are not registered by September 6 will be excluded from the EcoDesign2019 program.
- If a presentation is not made for an E-book paper, even if the paper is accepted for E-book publication, and even if the speaker makes a registration and pays the registration fee, the paper will not be included in the E-book.
No refunds are available for cancellations made after November 6.
- For payments received by credit cards, the same credit card will be refunded.
- For all other payments, a bank transfer will be made to the payee nominated account.
* Important: For payments received from outside Japan by bank transfer, the refund will be made by bank transfer and all bank charges will be for the registrants account.
Due to the system setting, only full-amount refund is available. If any partial refund should be made for change and/or cancellation, the registration desk will firstly make a full-amount of refund to the registered credit card and charge the amount after deducting change or cancellation penalty.
Terms & Condition
Please read the following " Terms and Conditions " before making a registration and/or accommodation reservation.
- I hereby agree to "Agent-Organized Tour Terms and Conditions".
*You shall be deemed to have agreed to comply with the terms & conditions when you have made a reservation for the accommodation.
- KNT and commissioned companies shall use personal information entered in the application form to contact the applicant, and shall also use the information within the scope necessary for arranging and providing the applied services.