The International Symposium will showcase solutions to the decrease of natural resources, competition for limited resources, influences of climate change on fishery species, and so forth, through research in the field of fisheries science. The ideal vision for future research on fisheries science will also be discussed together with young researchers from all over the world at the fore throughout the symposium.
We are pleased to advise that abstract submission for The 85th Anniversary-Commemorative International Symposium is now open.
Register your information and get an Application ID and Password from the following web site.
Up to two (2) abstracts can be submitted with one registration application.
Call for paper started: December 1, 2016
Deadline date for paper submission: April 30, 2017
Notification of Acceptance: April 30, 2017
Notification of Acceptance (oral or poster): May 31, 2017
Presenter must register on or before June 30, 2017.
The symposium web site gives advice on the preparation of your abstract (abstracts should be input within 300 words (about 2100 bytes)). The symposium features a topical range of Themed Sessions. Please select the preferred Themed Session for your presentation prior to going to the Abstract Submission.
- Wisdom for Recovery from Colossal Multiple Disaster for Great East Japan Earthquake, Tsunami and Nuclear Power Plant Accident (keywords: Consumer behavior; Coastal Ecosystem; Port Construction; Radio active substance; Resource management)
- Fisheries and Fish Biology (keywords: Fishing technology; Fisheries management; Population dynamics; Fisheries biology; Effects of fishing; Innovation in fisheries)
- Biodiversity and Management (keywords: Ecosystem services; Conservation; Alien species; Natural and anthropogenic disturbances; Marine Protected Area; Environmental change; Habitat restoration)
- Freshwater, Coastal and Marine Environments (keywords: plastic debri; environmental pollutant; aquatic microbiology; ecology of pathogens; ecology of aquatic organisms; aquatic habitat)
- Material Cycling in Aquatic Ecosystems (keywords: food web; land-ocean interaction; integrated coastal zone management; harmful algae; ecosystem modeling)
- Biology of Aquatic Organisms (keywords: Fish Physiology; Fish Diversity and Evolution; Invertebrate Physiology and Biology; Aquatic Plant Physiology and Biology; Developmental Biology; Behavioral Biology)
- Aquaculture (keywords: Fish disease and immunology; Fish genetics and breeding; Seedling production; Broodstock management)
- Biotechnology (keywords: Environmental biotechnology; Genome; Metagenome; Genetics; Biomineralization)
- Biochemistry and Metabolism (keywords: Lipids; Amino acids; Carbohydrates; Fish Nutrition)
- Post Harvest Science and Technology (keywords: Food functionality; Food safety; Food quality; Effective utilization; Others)
- Safety of Fisheries Product (keywords: Risks of contaminants and heavy metals; Risk analysis; Traceability; Authentication; Natural toxin)
- Marine Natural Products Chemistry (keywords: Biological activity; Isolation; Structure elucidation; Bioprospecting; Biosynthesis)
- Fisheries Economics and Social Science (keywords: Social-ecological systems; Economic rationality; Community resilience; Transdisciplinary research)
- Education and International Cooperation (keywords: Current status of fisheries and marine education; Curriculum development and teaching methods; Support for students; Partnerships with industry; International cooperation)